2023 Summer Camp
Thank you for your interest in Boulder Waldorf Kindergarten’s Summer Camp
Registration is now open! Please visit HERE to register your child for fun in the sun at BWK.
Our Summer Camp Staff are excited to see you all this summer. To learn about our Summer Camp Staff, visit HERE.
GENERAL SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION
Session I: June 12 – 30: 3.14.2023, ONLY AVAILABLE SCHEDULE IS MONDAY/TUESDAY
Session II: July 5 – 21 [No Camp on Monday, July 3rd or Tuesday, July 4th]
Session III: July 24 – August 11: 3.14.2023, ONLY AVAILABLE SCHEDULE IS MONDAY/TUESDAY
Our camp is open to children ages 3-6, who are toilet-trained.
Hours of camp are 8:30 – 12:30, with an optional afternoon program until 3:30. Please note the afternoon program is not a stand-alone program. Children in the afternoon program must also attend in the morning. If your child is not a napper, they will be expected to play quietly in the room while other camp friends are napping and resting.
NEW THIS SUMMER!
We offer the following morning schedule options:
Two Mornings/Week – Monday and Tuesday
Three Mornings/Week – Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
Five Mornings/Week – Monday through Friday
Morning Camp Fees Per Session (8:30 – 12:30 pm)
Two Mornings/Week $405 ($270 for Session II)
Three Mornings/Week $605
Five Mornings/Week $925 ($800 for Session II)
Afternoon Camp Fees Per Session (12:30 – 3:30pm)*
Two Afternoons/Week $300
Three Afternoons/Week $440
Four Afternoons/Week $575
Five Afternoons/Week $675
*If your child’s afternoon schedule is on a Monday or Tuesday during Session II, we will deduct $45/day to account for the closure on July 3rd and 4th.
We offer a 5% discount for attending all three sessions.
Parents of children who are new to our summer camp are required to attend a Parent Orientation in May. Please check back here for the date, which is yet to be confirmed.
SUMMER CAMP FORMS
Please submit your 2023 Summer Camp Contract and fees within five business days of registration.
The following forms must be submitted for each enrolled child at least five business days prior to the child’s first day of camp:
- Student Form
- Health Evaluation
- Immunization Records
- Immunization Certificate
- If your child cannot get vaccines because of medical reasons, you must submit a Certificate of Medical Exemption to the school, signed by a health care provider licensed to give vaccines. You only need to submit this certificate once, unless your child’s information changes. You can get the certificate HERE.
- If you choose not to have your child vaccinated according to the current recommended schedule because of personal belief or religious reasons, you must submit a Certificate of Nonmedical Exemption to the school. Nonmedical exemptions must be submitted at ages 2 months, 4 months, 6 months, 12 months and 18 months. There are two ways to file a nonmedical exemption.
- File the Certificate of Nonmedical Exemption WITH a signature from an immunizing provider, OR
- File the Certificate of Nonmedical Exemption received upon the completion of CDPHE’s online education module.
- Downloadable certificates and CDPHE’s online education module are available HERE.
If your child has allergies or asthma, please submit the following forms: